- Log in to Livewhale
- Choose your group at the top right (put in screenshot)
- Click on the "Pages" tab
- Click on the "Your Pages" sub tab
- Click on "+ Add a new page"
- On the "Create a new page" screen
- Add a title to the "Enter a title..." text box
- Choose a "Page Template"
- Enter a "SEO description" (This should describe your page in a helpful fashion)
Leave "SEO Keywords" blank
Info You can click on the green dropdown of "Live" and select "Hidden" if you don't want the page to be found mistakenly by people
- Leave "Tags" blank
- Leave everything else as default
- Click on "Save this page"