- Log in to Livewhale
- Choose your group at the top right (put in screenshot)
- Click on the "Pages" tab
- Click on the "Your Pages" sub tab
- Click on "+ Add a new page"
- On the "Create a new page" screen
- Add a title to the "Enter a title..." text box
- Choose a "Page Template"
- Enter a "SEO description" (This should describe your page in a helpful fashion)
Leave "SEO Keywords" blankYou can click on the green dropdown of "Live" and select "Hidden" if you don't want the page to be found mistakenly by people
- Leave "Tags" blank
- Leave everything else as default
- Click on "Save this page"
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels